Wednesday 17 June 2015

Only then..

What is it that you see beyond that which I have not seen?
A sea of turmoil, or an apocalyptic torrent ?
Or maybe a typhoon which ceases to subside..
An blizzard in the frozen tundra, a sandstorm amidst that Sahara..
I see, I feel and I witness..destruction in the making..
I seek peace in devastation, silence in chaos, serenity in pandemonium..
I find flamboyance in simplicity..boldness in banality..and healing in pain..
 While you are enslaved  by facades , pretenses and masks..
I observe what lies beneath veils of falsehood and artifice..
When you are entranced by beauty that is temporary..
I look for grace more long lasting, infinite..
Indeed our eyes see the same..but our minds portray differently.

Not vanity and splendor, not in superfluousness and extravagance..
But in moderation and austerity that I solicit comfort..
Solace is what I seek and not your pity..
And have mercy if you may, when I come to you..
For I have for once, lost my most precious..
Return it if you will please, for I will no longer beg..
Finders are keepers are they not?
Because I have left the whispers of my heart unheard..
You may listen and decipher them as you wish..
Yet I must plead , that you will give it back..
And whatever was mine, shall be mine again..
Only then you will see beyond that which I have not seen..

No comments:

Post a Comment