Saturday 14 March 2015

War..



Amidst the maundering silence
And the lingering darkness..
In delirious dreams..
 The surreptitious silhouettes..
Slowly, creep into the subconscious
Like an infant taking first steps..
I dare not unite my eyelashes
For I fear what awaits..
‘’Behold!’’, commands the heart
Let me cast my enchantment once O archrival brain..
 For the draught of living death works wonders..
Pacifies the turbulent mind..
But ignites the dispassionate soul..
Night befalls, and placates the universe..
And that is when I witness          
The chaotic tussle..
Between two titans..
The unconquerable soul
Versus the invincible mind..
Between logic..
And the blinders of an unwanted emotion..

‘’I win’’, proclaims the heart after awhile
As the mind humbly succumbs..
Only to rise again..





No comments:

Post a Comment